Monday, June 4, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I spent most of the last few days working on art projects. Yes, that is hard to believe. Still, it's what passes for activities in the Scorpion Hut.

This means I have been doing news blackout. Between reading, artwork, and taking enough naps to keep functioning, my days have been full.

I was sorry to see, in my few web visits, that Steve Gilliard passed on. I came very late to his writing, and I will miss him. I can't imagine how much those who really knew him and loved him are doing.

1 comment:

Jim Yeager said...

The occasional news blackout is necessary -- especially when what passes for news is mostly what goes on with Paris Hilton, American Idol, the Don vs. the Rosie, and the presidential pageant that won't leave us alone. I believe we're due for the latest update in that child fetishist's wet dream called the JonBenet Ramsey murder case any day now...