Saturday, December 15, 2007

Still Trying

Trying very hard, indeed, not to listen to the squabbling that passes for campaigning this year. Every so often I see a headline, but I have been trying not to go for the text underneath.

I see that impeachment is crawling onto the table despite the efforts of Congress to do for corruption what I am doing for campaigning. I also see that Chris Dodd is being abandoned in his filibuster attempt by all the slugs who are squabbling, as the Senate, once more, bids to forgive the phone companies for participating in illegal spying. This Senate, on the whole, needs to be charged with high crimes, misdemeanors, cronyism, promoting the disintegration of the rule of law, and possibly with being accomplices to war crimes.

Yes, it is that bad.

No comments: