Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Right Stuff

I understand that I am fortunate that I do not watch television. The ads are making all sorts of folks crazy.

As another blog said, "I know what I have to do November 4. I figure I can skip listening to all the noise between now and then." Good call.

This morning, Obama drew a crowd of 100,000 in St. Louis. This afternoon he will draw another in Kansas City. If I could stand crowds I would go, but I just cannot imagine getting into the middle of 100,000 people. I expect, however, that the hill around Liberty Memorial will be packed solid. And I expect the county I live in will go heavily for Obama even though it is in Kansas. The county I live in now, and the one I was in for 12 years, are both solidly Democratic, and they are not going to switch this time.

No comments: